Hey Community! 😎
Thank you so much for attending yesterday’s Ready, Set, FullStory! We had yet another round of great conversations and advice from the brilliant
As promised, here are some helpful resources and tips discussed in the session that will help you begin your FullStory journey:
When starting out, Brent likes users to determine whether they are using FullStory proactively or reactively before suggesting how to collect data.
Proactively: Start by utilizing Metrics + Dashboards
Reactively: Start by running searches in Segments + viewing Session Replay (here’s an interactive course on Search and Segments)
Most common card types:
- Single Metric, Metric trends, Dimensionality
To get new users to look deeper into their data, Brent suggests people ask themselves the following questions:
- What is standing out to you from this data?
- What is missing?
- What were you expecting to see?
Heatmaps is a good place to ask these types of questions when starting out.
Best use case for Funnels:
- Funnels are applicable when you have a sequence of events in your digital experience and you want to understand a user path.
- Track what a user is supposed to be doing, then see where they are falling off.
- A funnel will tell you where you are losing users along the way.
Every week I finish off our session by asking our host the question, “What question should FullStory users be asking themselves when starting out?” and Brent’s answer this week was:
After I work on this, what am I going to do with this information?
🎥 Please click here to watch the recording 🎥
If you have more questions for
You can get some 1:1 time to dive deeper into these concepts by booking an Office Hours Session with our Customer Success Team here.
🚀 Our next event will be held at 9:00am EST on June 8th!
Register here and select any other events you wish to attend in the register link!
Thanks again and see you all next time!